THE ULTIMATE ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO DOWNPIPE FOR THE 2.0T IS HERE!
Our downpipe is fabricated from the highest quality materials, using high-quality manufacturing processes. The downpipe weighs 8.5+ pounds less than the factory Alfa downpipe, sounds aggressive, and looks amazing. We use high quality 304 stainless steel components with mandrel bending, brushed finishes, and TIG welding throughout.
The 304L stainless steel tubing is sourced from Rath-Gibson and CNC bent at a large centerline radius to optimize flow. By CNC bending the exact angle required our downpipes only have 1 tube-to-tube weld. We use a tight radius bend out of the discharge flange for ease of installation while retaining the OEM heat shielding.
The turbine discharge flange is CNC machined from 304L stainless with a complex contour to match the turbine discharge flange and transition seamlessly into the 3" tube. The turbine discharge flange use notched/open bolt holes making installation a breeze. This flange changes everything - innovative design.
The downpipe to exhaust, EGR, and O2 bung connections are also precision CNC machined from 304L stainless. IdealRace TIG welds (TGAW) these downpipes in house! Our downpipes include stainless steel hardware to connect to your exhaust system.
Features & Benefits
- CNC machined flanges - precision cut and contoured
- T304 stainless steel - exceptional corrosion resistance
- 3” mandrel bent tubing with a brushed finish
- Smooth transition from turbine housing discharge to 3" tubing
- Perfect placement for optimized airflow path
- Ideal fitment - JIG'd and developed on our own vehicle
- Ideal quality - made in house with pride
- Weight reduction - F=ma - ya hurr?
- Extra noise - increase your monthly HOA complaints
- Made by men in a climate controlled shop in the free-est state in AMERICA.
- Used on the quickest & fastest Alfa 2.0L! - Ideal's dev Giulia - 12.03@118mph
Fitment - Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio 2.0L MY2017+ (AWD & RWD)
Offroad use only. Not for sale in the The People's Republic of California.
Made in Auburn, Alabama